Afwerkingsset voor trekschakelaar
€4,99 – €7,48
This key can be used to assemble a single pole, two pole, two way or cross switch or for a push button. These cannot be used with a tell-tale or signal light.
Discover here under which color you want.
Prices include VAT
Finishing set for single switch or push button, cream. The fretboard and the middle disc (border) form one whole. The central plate is surrounded by a flat border which is provided with a rectangular opening at the four corners, in which a multi-position snap hook is located. The construction of the central plate ensures that in case of careless plasterwork, the cover plate can always be fixed flush to the wall thanks to the snap hooks. This works in two directions: if the flush-mounted box protrudes from the plaster, the multi-position snap hooks absorb a play between 1 and 1.2 mm; if the flush-mounted box is sunk too deep into the plaster, the snap hooks can absorb a play of up to 1.8 mm. The flat edge around the central plate also contains 4 round openings that ensure that the cover plate can be correctly positioned in relation to the central plate. After mounting the whole (cover plate, finishing set and mechanism), no metal parts are visible thanks to the flat edge on the central plate. To remove the key, the flat edge has two notches, marked with a screwdriver symbol. Disassembly is done simply and easily by means of a slotted screwdriver.
- Number of control buttons: 1 control button
- Degree of protection: The composition of a mechanism, central plate and cover plate has a protection degree of IP41.
- Central plate material: The central plate is made of rigid polycarbonate + ASA. The raw material is colored in the mass.
- Color: cream (colored in the mass, approximately RAL1013)
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650 ° C) and are halogen-free.
- Dimensions of finishing with flat board: 56 x 56 mm (HxW)